Maha Food Recruitment invites on-line applications for appointment in following Supply Inspector post in Maha Food. The last date for submission of online applications is 17.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Kokand Division – 23
- Nashik Division – 32
- Pune Division – 36
- Aurangabad Division – 29
Total No of Vacancies : 120 Posts
Job Location : Maharashtra
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Graduate Degree, Marathi language knowledge, MSCIT Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should between 18 to 38 years.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Maha Food Careers Page at official website to www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Maha Food Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 28.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 17.06.2018
For more details read the official website : www.mahapariksha.gov.in