Mangalore District court Recruitment District & Sessions Judge, Mangalore is searching for suitable candidates to fill up 27 Vacancies of Peons. Candidates who have passed 7th Class or its equivalent can apply Online from 12th May 2018. The Last Date to apply for Mangalore District Court Recruitment is 11th June 2018. Therefore, all Karnataka Government Job Seekers may check this page to know details regarding eligibility, age limit, salary, apply Online link and others.
Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post : Peon 27 Posts
- UR – 14
- SC – 04
- ST – 01
- OBC – 01
- 2A – 04
- 3A – 01
- 2B – 01
- 3B – 01
Total No of Vacancies : 27 Posts
Job Location : Karnataka
Educational Qualification : The Candidates are will be Passed 7th Class or its equivalent qualification
Age Limit : Candidates Minimum Age Limit 18 Years, Maximum Age Limit 35 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs.17,000/- to Rs.28,950/- per month
Application Fee : The General Candidates Rs.200 /-, SC/ ST Category Candidates Rs.100 /-.
Selection Procedure :Candidates will be selected based on Written test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- Visit the Mangalore District court Recruitment official website http://ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada.
- Click on ‘Online Recruitment’ on the left side of home page.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ under ‘Recruitment of Peon 2018’.
- Click on ‘Accept’ and then click on ‘Apply’.
- Enter required information, pay the application fee and complete the application process.
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 12.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 11.06.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada