MCU Result 2018 for January Semester Exam for BCA, PGDCA, MCA,M.SC,BBA, Mcu.ac.in MCRPV Result 2018 Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University for Journalism and Communication also known as Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Vishwavidyalaya situated in the state of MP (Madhya Pradesh). The university is handling education according to the needs of society. The University handle whole country through various studies centers. The University Offers programmes – BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, PGDCA, DCA, MA(MC), M.Sc, MCA, MBA, B.Lib, Bachelor of Journalism Etc.
Makhanlal University is going to declare the Results in March 2018 for Various examination held in the month of December-January 2018. All Resutls Seekers, Result Searchers, Result waiting Applicants are waiting for their result for the examination conducted in the month of December 2016- January 2018. You may check your result online on the official website of the university mcu.ac.in . Mcnujc Bhopal Result | MCU result 2018| Makhan Lal Result 2018 Result Sheet 2018, Result for December 2016 & Jan 2018 Examination, Please Check website daily basis.
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Hindi: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, known in short as Makhanlal University or MCNUJC, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is named after Makhan Lal Chaturvedi, a freedom fighter, poet and journalist, and was established in 1992 by the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly. It is India’s first university for journalism and mass communication.It will offer various programmes and will conduct various exams every year. Like every year, it has notified regarding the courses and invited the candidates to apply for the exam. The candidates who are pursuing various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes have applied and appeared for the exam. This year it has conducted the MLCU Mains and the candidates who had appeared for the exam can check the results from the official website.
Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya (MCU) Latest Exam Results
The Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya is also known as MCU is situated at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh . Official website of Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya is http://www.mcu.ac.in , you can download online MCU Result 2018 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya.
Complete details about MLCU Results 2016:
Organisation Name: Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication
Date of the Exam: December/ January
Declaration of Results: Declared
Official site: mcu.ac.in
Steps to check MLCU DEC 2018 – JAN 2019 Results
- Log on to the official website of mcu.ac.in
- Check the latest notifications and click on the option indicating the ‘December 2016 to January 2018 Results’.
- Select the course that you wish to check for
- Enter the exam name, roll number, and study centre code and click on submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Check the result and save it for further reference.
All Other Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Madhya Pradesh state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) is an autonomous institution in Rewa city, often called ‘the land of white tigers’, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. The university was named after Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh, an eminent freedom fighter.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) informally known as DAVV, is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to Indore city.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University (JNKVV) Hindi: जवाहर लाल नेहरु कृषि विशवविधालय, is a public university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India specializing in the field of agriculture.
- Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia.
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) is a rural university at Chitrakoot, India. It has been accredited Grade A by NAAC.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVV) also known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, is an accredited, public university located in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) or simply Bhoj University, Hindi: भोज विश्वविद्यालय, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university provides higher education mainly through open and distance learning.
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita National University (MCU BHOPAL) of Journalism and Communication, Hindi: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, known in short as Makhanlal University (Hindi: माखनलाल विश्वविधालय, Mākhanlāl Viśvavidhālaya) or MCNUJC, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Maharishi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (MPSVV) is a proposed state university in Ujjain, India. The university was proposed by Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan in December 2008. The university is named after Maharshi Panini.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU) is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system. Since its establishment, NLIU has consistently been rated among the three best law schools in India.
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Under its umbrella there are 05 UTD’s , 200 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 98 Pharmacy Colleges, 95 MCA Colleges and 04 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 17 under graduate level courses, 85 Polytechnic institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines.
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) also known as University of Jabalpur, is a government university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was named after the queen Rani Durgavati.
- Vikram University is a university in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university, which is named after the ruler Vikramaditya, was established in 1957.
Central Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007
- Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGSU), formerly and more popularly known as Sagar University or University of Saugor, is a Central University in the city of Sagar, the state of Madhya Pradesh or, India.
Deemed Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITMK) is a premier institution of excellence in Science, Technology and Management related to Information that develops professionals and leaders of high calibre imbued with values of entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibility. IIITM-K actively promote higher education through its IT facilitated education programs and services across Kerala and beyond. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) was set up by Govt. of Kerala in the year 2000.
- Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education (LNIPE) is a Government of India sponsored deemed university, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, dedicated to promoting excellence in sports and physical education in the country.
- The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur’ is an Indian Institute of Information Technology and a deemed university in Jabalpur that focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing.
Private Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET) is a private engineering university located at Raghogarh, Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Invdia.