Dear Students here we have a good news for all of you. MDU Rohtak had recently announced MDU Exam Result of various UG/PG Exams of which university conducted every year. Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has various types of Under Graduate/Post Graduate courses in his academic field which allows students to pursue their studies of their interest. These courses of which MDU Result 2018 had been announced are as follows: B.Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Com, B.sc, BA, B.Ed, B.Arch Planning, B.Pharma, BBM, BHM, BTM, LLB, BJMC, BP Ed, B.Com Vocational, BFA,BHMCT, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc., MA, MFA, M.Ed, M.Phil and so on.Students have many options here and they made their on choices on selecting a suitable course for themselves provided by MDU, Rohtak. All students are here by informed that as soon as MDU Result 2018 declared by MDU you can check your MDU Result 2018 below by provided link. Now All the Candidates are suggested to keep touch with us to get latest notification regarding MDU Result 2018.
About Maharshi Dayanand University or Result 2018
Dear candidates as we know that Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. Established in 1976 and named after the saint Dayananda Saraswati the university offers courses in a number of fields of study at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Besides offering courses on campus, it is a collegiate university which provides programs through colleges, institutes and centers throughout the region. The university shares a campus with IIM Rohtak. The university was established as Rohtak University in 1976 following the passing of Act No. 25 of 1975 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly (voted on in 1976), with the objective of promoting interdisciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life sciences. It was renamed Maharishi Dayanand University in 1977 after the visionary and social reformer, Maharishi Dayanand. It had a unitary and residential character in its nascent stage but became an affiliating university in November 1978.
MDU ROHTAK University LLB, B.Pharma, BP.Ed, BHMCT, BTTM, MA, MJMC, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, M.Phil, M.Ed, M.LIb.I.Sc, Ph.D, Diploma, Certificate Course of 1st, 3rd, 5th Semesters Revaluation Results 2018
Maharshi Dayanand University LLB, B.Pharma, BP.Ed, BHMCT, BTTM, MA, MJMC, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, M.Phil, M.Ed, M.LIb.I.Sc, Ph.D, Diploma, Certificate Course 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Results already declared by the MDU ROHTAK University but those students who were not satisfy by the result or have some confution with the result in their minds have applied for the revaluation November-December Exams. We have the good news for these students their results can be declared soon by MDU ROHTAK University on http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in
About Maharshi Dayanand University:
Exam Name: BA, BCOM, BSC, B.Tech exam 2018
Exam Authority: Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak
Results date: May-June 2018 expected
MDU Rohtak results: Nov-Dec 2018 (1/3/5/7 Semester ) expected
Rohtak university semester results: May-June 2018 (2/4/6/8 semester) expected
Official Website: mdurohtak.ac.in
How to check MDU Results Online at official website
- Visit Result page of MDU website : result.mdurtk.in/exam/result
- Then select and click the link showing the course specific exam such as”B.Ed 2016-17 Result”
- Enter your registration number / roll number properly.
- Click “Proceed Now” button to access your MDU Result for particular Exam.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.