Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) General Manager (Civil/ Planning & Construction), Joint General Manager (Underground Construction), Joint General Manager/ Sr.Deputy General Manager (Architecture), Manager (Finance & Accounts), Assistant Manager (Asset Management), Manager – (Public Rela Posts through Official website www.gujaratmetrorail.com. MEGA Manager, GM, JGM Jobs Notification 2018 Released. MEGA invites on-line applications for appointment in following Manager, GM, JGM post in Gujarat Metro Rail. The last date for submission of online applications is 15.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- General Manager (Civil/ Planning & Construction) – 02 Posts
- Joint General Manager (Civil/ Construction) – 02 Posts
- Joint General Manager (Underground Construction) – 01 Posts
- Joint General Manager/ Sr.Deputy General Manager (Architecture) – 01 Post
- Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 02 Posts
- Manager – (Public Relation) – 01 Post
- Assistant Company Secretary (ACS equivalent to Manager Level) – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Asset Management) – 01 Post
B.E/ B. Tech (Civil) engineering graduate having more than 20 years of Post Qualification experience in design and/ or execution of large infra project of planning & execution in Viaducts, Bridges, Multi-Stored Buildings, Workshop Sheds etc, B. Arch engineering graduate having post qualification experience of minimum 16/ 15 years as Architect. The preference will be given for experience in planning of elevated/ underground Metro stations layouts, Metro Station Designs and checking the conformity of station layout to NFPA standards, Candidate must be a CA/ ICWAI with a minimum 7 to 9 years of post-qualification experience in the areas of Direct taxes Provisions, Indirect Taxes Provisions, Compliance with Accounting standard requirements, Finalization of Budget preparation & Control in an organization implementing large construction/ infrastructure project, Master’s Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication of a recognized University having minimum 7 to 9 years of post-qualification experience in Planning publicity strategies and campaigns, writing & producing presentations and press releases, dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations, organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits, Govt. Liaison, Exhibitions, Website Management etc., and other PR activities, Candidate must be a qualified Company Secretary in Fellow/ Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with 7 to 9 years of relevant experience. LLB/ LLM would be preferred. He or She should ensure compliance of various provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, guidelines on Corporate Governance and other Corporate Laws like SEBI Act, Competition Act, FEMA, Consumer Protection Act, RTI etc, B.E/B.Tech (Civil) engineering graduate with MBA having minimum 5 years of Post Qualification experience in Asset Management of large infra project. LLB/ LLM background would be preferred. Candidate will be responsible for complete asset management such as Land/ Buildings/ monitoring of land acquisitions etc., of the Company.
No.of Posts : 11 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 51300/- to ₹. 73000/-
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed, Post 1 – 58 Years, Post 2, 3, 4 – 50 Years, Post 5, 6, 7 – 38 Years, Post 8 – 30 Years.
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Gujarat
Job Role : Manager, GM, JGM Posts.
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.gujaratmetrorail.com. on or before 29.08.2018 to 15.09.2018.
previous MEGA Recruitment Announcement
Name of the Post:
- Manager -Operations – 02
- Manager -Signalling & PSD – 01
- Manager -Telecom & AFC – 01
- Manager -Rolling Stock – 01
- Manager -Electrical & Traction – 01
- Manager -P. way & Works – 01
- Sr. Supervisor (Operations) – 08
- Sr. Station Controller / Train Operator / Traffic Controller – 10
- Senior Section Engineer (Signalling) – 02
- Senior Section Engineer (Telecom) – 02
- Senior Section Engineer (Traction) – 02
- Senior Section Engineer (E&M) – 02
- Senior Section Engineer (Rolling Stock) – 02
- Senior Section Engineer (Track) – 02
Total No. of Vacancies : 37 Posts
Job Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Education Qualification : Applicants who have completed BE, B Tech for the equivalent from a recognized Institute to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 Years
Pay Scale : Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to MEGA careers page at the official website www.gujaratmetrorail.com.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MEGA Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MEGA Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 09.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 06.06.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.gujaratmetrorail.com.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- “Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Apprentices Posts” – Job Location “Kochi”
- “Join Indian Army Coimbatore open rally Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Assistant Posts” – In “All Over India”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer posts” – Work Place “All Over India”