Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) is recruiting various Apprentices for filling up vacancies of 89 posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts till 09-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of post : Graduate Engineering Apprentices
No of vacancies : 6
Qualification : Graduate degree in Chemical/Electrical & Electronics Engg.
Pay Scale : Rs.10000/-
Name of post : Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
No of vacancies : 45
Qualification : Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civil/ Electronics & Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Pay Scale : Rs.9000/-
Name of post : Diploma in Modern Office Practice Apprentices
No of vacancies : 18
Qualification : Diploma in Modern Office Practice
Pay Scale : Rs.9000/-
Name of post : Trade Apprentices
No of vacancies : 19
Qualification : ITI Certificate in Fitter/ Turner/ Welder/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Ref. A.C. Mechanic/ Mech. Motor Vehicle/ Draughtsman Mechanic
Pay Scale : Rs.8630/-
Name of post : Diesel Mechanic Trade Apprentices
No of vacancies : 1
Qualification : ITI Certificate in relevant trade
Pay Scale : Rs.7666/- 1st yr & Rs.8630/- 2nd yr
Job Location : Manali, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website @ madrasfert.nic.in
- Candidates must first read the details in the official advertisement and then register with the portal. Next the candidates must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Candidates must send the completed application form along with attested copies of original documents of certification and other testimonials to the following address via post – “
The General Manager- P&A,
Madras Fertilizers Limited,
Post Bag no- 02,
Manali, Chennai – 600038
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Academic Qualification & Medical Examination.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Application Submission 26-07-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 09-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: