Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau is recruiting Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive for filling up vacancies of 1430 posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts till 02-09-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of Post : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive
No of vacancies : 1430
Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree + Computer Knowledge
Age : 18-27 years
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- GP Rs.4600/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website mha.nic.in
- Candidates must first register with the portal and then must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee of Rs.50/- for GEN/OBC & No fee for SC/ST/Women candidates.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Written Test, Language Test, Stenography Test, Personality Test and Document Verification.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Starting Date for Application : 12.08.2017
- New Last Date of Application Process : 10.09.2017
- Exam Date : 15.10.2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: