ONLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Junior Engineer posts under Mindtree. Selection of which will be made through Interview Test. Interview includes Aptitude test, Group Discussion and Technical interview. After the interview, the Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail). Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree.
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Educational Qualification : 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Job Name : Junior Engineer
Experience : Fresher
Salary Structure : 2.75 Lakhs per Annum
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT IN JUNIOR ENGINEER POSTS
The Company will select the candidates on the basis of these following criteria. Website: www.mindtree.com
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- The candidate must be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- The candidates will have to assign tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- He / She must serve at Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- The candidate should be adept in Incident management and client handling skills.
- The candidate will be assigned fir Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- He / She must have Basic application support knowledge
- The candidate must have excellent communication skill with fluency in Verbal and Written Skill.
- The candidate must have the capability to work independently, and must adapt with the changes and varied working hours
- The candidates must be ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
Windows and Linux Operating System
MS SQL and My SQL Database
ITIL Basic Concepts of Networking
How To Apply:
Register : Click Here
Apply Now : Click Here