Martin Luther Christian University (MLCU), Shillong Exam Results has been declared for the following courses: BBA, MBA, M.Com, Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology, Bachelor of Science in Surgical Technology, Bachelor of Optometry, Bachelor of Science in Community Health Practitioner, Bachelor of Science in Food Science & Nutrition, Bachelor of Nutrition and Health Education (BA N&HE), Master in Optometry, Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology in Microbiology, Master of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics, Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology, Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology and Diploma courses.
Table of The Page Contents
Martin Luther Christian University (MLCU) was established in year 2005 . It is very well reputed university in all over India, basically this university is situated at Shillong, Meghalaya. University made its own good will from its highly qualified and cooperative faculty staff. Even facilities given to the students here play a vital role in making excellent Infrastructure which makes it finest amongst all. Every year thousands of students rely on this university for putting their future on right track.
Martin Luther Christian University Admit Card 2019 BA, BSc, BCom
Martin Luther Christian University BA 2nd Year Admit Card 2019, Martin Luther Christian University BA 3rd/Final Year Admit Card 2019 from the official website of Martin Luther Christian University Exam will be held in approx March/April 2019.
Mawkyrwat Civil Sub-Division, West Khasi Hills, Meghalaya Recruitment 2019:
Every year Martin Luther Christian University, (MICU), Shillong, Meghalaya issue recruitment notification. As per Official Notification recruitment will be made on the basis of eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. The candidates who gets qualified in the written exam can be called for personal interview. If you want to know get the complete recruitment information? then you need to visit the official website – www.mlcuniv.in to know about the recruiment. The online application registration commences and the closing date is mentioned in the advertisement.
Martin Luther Christian University (Meghalaya)
Dongktieh, Nongrah, Shillong, Meghalaya
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mlcuniv.in
Steps to find the online form:
- Log on to the official website – www.mlcuniv.in
- In the home page you can find Apply online
- Select the link
- Start answering the questions and click on save and proceed
- Enter the required details and submit the form.
All Other Universities in Meghalaya
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Meghalaya state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
Central University in Meghalaya
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) is a Central University established on 19 July 1973 by an Act of the Indian Parliament. The university is in the suburb of Shillong, the state capital of Meghalaya, India.
Private University in Meghalaya
- Martin Luther Christian University was established in July 2005. MLCU is the father of reformation, the first Christian leader to promote higher education for the general populace.
- Techno Global University is a private university established through Techno Global University Act, 2008 in the state of Meghalaya, India in the year 2008.
- The I Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) Meghalya, Meghalaya was established under the provisions of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Act, 2005 (Meghalaya Act No. 12 of 2005) vide Notification No. EDN. 261/2004/124 dated 22.02.2006 of the Government of Meghalaya. The University is sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India , a non – profit Educational Society established in 1984 under the Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Public Societies Registration Act, 1350F (Act of 1350F).
- The University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya (USTM), Meghalaya is a co-educational, autonomous university in India located at Ri-Bhoi, in the state Meghalaya. It is the first State Private University on Science and Technology in the entire Northeast India.