MMHAPU Bihar University has been successfully conducted the UG Examination in the month of April /May 2017 through the MMH Arabic and Persian University and announced the MMHAPU Patna University Exam Result 2017.Those candidates who writing Under Graduate exam this year to be informed that the MMH Arabic and Persian University are going announce MMHAPU Bihar Exam Result 2017 as soon on the official web site.
About Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University (MMHAPU), Patna
MAULANA MAZHARUL HAQUE ARABIC AND PERSIAN UNIVERSITY (MMHAPU) Patna was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act. 1976 (as amended by Bihar Act.9, 1992) with effect from 10 April 1998 (vide MHRD, Govt. of Bihar notification no. 1998 dated 22 November 2006). The Jurisdiction of this University is the whole of Bihar and it is recognized under 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. The University is enrolled as a member of AIU New Delhi with effect from December 2009.
Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University Revaluation Results 2017
Those students who couldn’t clear the Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University examination but they are sure about their success has applied for the revaluation. Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University offer fair chance to MMHAPU.BIH University students to recheck their answer papers.
MMHAPU Contact Details
University Name: Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University
Address: 34 Ali Imam Path (Harding Road), Patna – 800 001
University Type: State Universities
Email Ids: email@example.com
How To Check Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University Result 2017 ?
- Firstly open the official website www.mmhapu.bih.nic.in
- Click on the Result Tab
- Open it and enter the Roll number and DOB
- Click on the submit button
- Wait for short time
- Check you Result
- Take a printout of Result sheet
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2017 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2006.