Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Dy. Accountant
Total No of Vacancies : 25 posts
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Educational Qualification : B.com/B.com with Advance Accountancy and Auditing as Special Subject Or BMS with Accounts or Finance Or BBA with Accounts or Finance, Or MBA with Accounts or Finance as a main subject Or Inter CA / Inter CMA.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 38 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. MMRDA official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Rs. 4,300/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to MMRDA Careers Page at official website to www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of MMRDA Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 10.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 25.06.2018
For more details read the official website : www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Previous MMRDA Recruitment Announcement
Educational Qualification : B.com with Advance Accountancy and Auditing as Special Subject.
Pay Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4300/-
Educational Qualification : S.S.C. or any other its equivalent exam with Telephone Operating Course.
Pay Scale : Rs.5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/
- Starting Date for Application : 22.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 10.06.2018