MMU MULLANA University B.Sc, B.Pharm, BCA, BBA, MBA, B.Com, BA, LLB, MBBS, BDS, BPT, BHMCT, B.Tech, MA, MCA, M.Sc, Pharm.D, M.Pharm, MDS, MD, MPT, Diploma Courses, Ph.D, Certificate courses of 1st, 3rd, 5th & 2nd, 4th, 6th Semesters Results 2017 Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana B.Sc, B.Pharm, BCA, BBA, MBA, B.Com, BA, LLB, MBBS, BDS, BPT, BHMCT, B.Tech, MA, MCA, M.Sc, Pharm.D, M.Pharm, MDS, MD, MPT, Diploma Courses, Ph.D, Certificate courses 1st, 3rd, 5th & 2nd, 4th, 6th Exam will conducted by the University in April/May 2017 and now Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana Results 2017 of B.Sc, B.Pharm, BCA, BBA, MBA, B.Com, BA, LLB, MBBS, BDS, BPT, BHMCT, B.Tech, MA, MCA, M.Sc, Pharm.D, M.Pharm, MDS, MD, MPT, Diploma Courses, Ph.D, Certificate courses 1st, 3rd, 5th & 2nd, 4th, 6th semester to be declared soon on http://www.mmumullana.org
About Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU)
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana – Ambala, erstwhile known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was founded with the objective of social, educational and economic upliftment of society in the year 1993, in the name of Lord Shiva’s devotee, “Maharishi Markandeshwar Ji”. MM University Trust, Mullana – Ambala has become a symbol of quality education in technical, professional and medical streams in northern India and has been carrying on its lineage for over 18 years. The constituent institutions of the University are MM Engineering College,MM Institute of Computer Technology & Business Management (MCA), MM College of Dental Sciences & Research, MM Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, MM Institute of Computer Technology & Business Management (Hotel Management), MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, MM Institute of Management, MM College of Nursing, MM College of Pharmacy, MM Institute of Nursing. These institutes are also approved by the regulatory bodies like Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, All India Council for Technical Education etc.
MMU BA/ B.Com/B.Sc/ MA/ M.Com/ PhD/MBBS/ BDS / B.Tech Result 2017-2018
At the end of each and every term of all the classes, the university holds the exam for the students. The exams take place mostly in the month for March and April and sometimes in the month of June.Once the exams are done, the teaching-staff is engaged in the evaluation work that continues for at least 20 to 30 days. Then the preparation is done for the Exam Results.
Admission Exam: Maharishi Markandeshwar University PG Common Entrance Test
Commonly Known As ;MMU PG CET 2017
Exam Type: Post Graduate
Category: University Level Examination
Conducted By: Maharishi Markandeshwar University
How to apply for MMU PGMET 2017
The candidates who wish to apply online for MMU PGMET 2017 MD / MS / PG Diploma Application Form can follow below mentioned steps in order to submit their application form.
- Visit to the official web portal at : mmumullana.org
- Click on Notification of PGMET in Home page.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Enter all correct information in application form.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.