Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist Jobs Notification 2018 Released. MPSC Recruitment invites on-line applications for appointment in following Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist post in Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 11.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Qualification : Any other equivalent qualification declared by the Government that is equivalent to the degree of Statutory University or equivalent to it. To qualify for admission to the main examination based on the results of the joint examinations – These candidates should have passed the degree till the last date prescribed for acceptance of the application for the main examination. English Typing 30 WPM.
No.of Posts : 939 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 5200 to 20200/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Application Fees :
|Gen Candidates Application Fee||₹. 524/-|
|Reserved Category Application Fee||₹. 324/-|
|Ex Military Officers Application Fee||₹. 24/-|
Job Type : Full time
Job Role : Sub-Inspector in the State Excise Department, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist (Marathi), Clerk-Typist (Marathi) (English).
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Degree
Job Location : Maharashtra
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 11.09.2018.
Previous MPSC Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post :
- Agriculture Officer - 66
- Deputy Director of Agriculture - 04
Total No of Vacancies : 70 posts
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed B.Sc in Agriculture OR B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For open Candidates - 18 to 38 Years), (For Reserved Candidates - 18 to 43 Years).
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/- to Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.374/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs. 274/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to MPSC Careers Page at the official website to www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 07.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.03.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 28.03.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website - www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research “CIMFR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant/Gr. III posts” – Job Location “Ranchi”
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited “AIATSL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Security Agents Posts” – In “Chennai”
- Election Commission of India “ECI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Research Assistants posts” – Work Place “Delhi“