Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online applications for appointment in following Agriculture Officer, Deputy Director of Agriculture post in Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 27.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Agriculture Officer – 66
- Deputy Director of Agriculture – 04
Total No of Vacancies : 70 posts
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed B.Sc in Agriculture OR B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For open Candidates – 18 to 38 Years), (For Reserved Candidates – 18 to 43 Years).
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/- to Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.374/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs. 274/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to MPSC Careers Page at the official website to www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 07.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.03.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 28.03.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in