Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is recruiting Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector for filling up vacancies of 833 posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the posts on or before 15-07-2017 through online mode. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
|Post||Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Nationality||Pay Scale||Location|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||833||SSC/ Equivalent with 3 years Diploma|
in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
|19-38 yrs (43 yrs reserved|
Category) as on 01-05-2017
|Indian||Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/-||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
- Interested candidates may apply for the posts though online portal in official website mpsc.gov.in
- Application fee details:
- 524/- GEN Candidates
- 324/- Ex-servicemen Candidates
- 24/- Reserved Candidates
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking/ CSC.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done based on Written Examination.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 01-07-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 15-07-2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment 17-07-2017
- https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/48-2017.pdf – Advertisement
- https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx – Apply Online
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ezeonsoft.sarkarinaukrisarch – App Link