Latest Update:- Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University (MPSVV), Ujjain have been uploaded MAy June Exam Result 2019 on university Official Website. Students can watch your result on website.With the help official Website (http://mpsvvujjain.org/) Candidates Check their Result from below link.Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University Annual and Semester examination 2019 Session Results shall be Available on university official website shortly. We are advised to the All Students of MPSVV University who are are Waiting for Their Result Please Keep Visit University website Regularly for Latest Updates of Result 2019.
Table of The Page Contents
About Mahrishi Panine Sanskrit University (MPSVV)
Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University Act, 2006, No. 15, p 2008 Panini Sanskrit Viswavidyalya is satabliesed by Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Cahan chaired by the then Governor and Chancellor Dr. Balram by Jakhar. The program was organized at Birla Research Snsthana Dewas Ujjain Roda. In collaboration with the district administration Dewas Road, Ujjain Birla Research Institute located on the campus of the University with the consent of the Birla Trust Office dated 17 August 2008 was started. Dated 25.03.2010 by the state Vidyansba ‘Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University, Ujjain’ the Act ‘Vedic’ in relation to the proposal to add the word was passed. The name of the university ‘Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University’ was changed from ‘Maharishi VedicUniversity Panini Sanskrit and-happened “.
Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D, BA (Hons.), B.Sc (Hons.) Admit Card 2019 Eligible candidates can fill the scholarship application form from the date the dates given in Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University official notification. With the application form applicants have to submit the required documents like the documents (Documents needed for the scholarship verification process) to Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University concern department. With the required documents applicant has to supply the recent passport size photograph. Applicant also have to provide the bank account details in the application form.
University Name: Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University
University Address: B.M. Birla Shodh Sansthan Parisar, Dewas Road Ujjain (M.P.) – 456010
State: Madhya Pradesh
Courses Offering: BA, MA, Acharya, Shastri
Download Application Form: http://mpsvvujjain.org
Steps to check MPSVV DEC 2019 – JAN 2019 Results
- Log on to the official website of mpsvvujjain.org
- Check the latest notifications and click on the option indicating the ‘December 2019 to January 2019 Results’.
- Select the course that you wish to check for
- Enter the exam name, roll number, and study centre code and click on submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Check the result and save it for further reference.
All Other Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Madhya Pradesh state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) is an autonomous institution in Rewa city, often called ‘the land of white tigers’, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. The university was named after Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh, an eminent freedom fighter.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) informally known as DAVV, is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to Indore city.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University (JNKVV) Hindi: जवाहर लाल नेहरु कृषि विशवविधालय, is a public university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India specializing in the field of agriculture.
- Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia.
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) is a rural university at Chitrakoot, India. It has been accredited Grade A by NAAC.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVV) also known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, is an accredited, public university located in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) or simply Bhoj University, Hindi: भोज विश्वविद्यालय, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university provides higher education mainly through open and distance learning.
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita National University (MCU BHOPAL) of Journalism and Communication, Hindi: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, known in short as Makhanlal University (Hindi: माखनलाल विश्वविधालय, Mākhanlāl Viśvavidhālaya) or MCNUJC, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Maharishi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (MPSVV) is a proposed state university in Ujjain, India. The university was proposed by Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan in December 2008. The university is named after Maharshi Panini.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU) is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system. Since its establishment, NLIU has consistently been rated among the three best law schools in India.
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Under its umbrella there are 05 UTD’s , 200 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 98 Pharmacy Colleges, 95 MCA Colleges and 04 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 17 under graduate level courses, 85 Polytechnic institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines.
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) also known as University of Jabalpur, is a government university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was named after the queen Rani Durgavati.
- Vikram University is a university in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university, which is named after the ruler Vikramaditya, was established in 1957.
Central Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007
- Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGSU), formerly and more popularly known as Sagar University or University of Saugor, is a Central University in the city of Sagar, the state of Madhya Pradesh or, India.
Deemed Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITMK) is a premier institution of excellence in Science, Technology and Management related to Information that develops professionals and leaders of high calibre imbued with values of entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibility. IIITM-K actively promote higher education through its IT facilitated education programs and services across Kerala and beyond. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) was set up by Govt. of Kerala in the year 2000.
- Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education (LNIPE) is a Government of India sponsored deemed university, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, dedicated to promoting excellence in sports and physical education in the country.
- The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur’ is an Indian Institute of Information Technology and a deemed university in Jabalpur that focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing.
Private Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET) is a private engineering university located at Raghogarh, Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Invdia.