Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ) Indore has published a notification for the recruitment of 245 Line Attendant. Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 05-07-2017 to 25-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Line Attendant
- Total No. of Vacancies – 245
- Employment Type – Contractual
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 18-40 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen/Women MP candidates.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed 10th with ITI in relevant trade recognized by SCVT/NCVT.
- Nationality – Indian
- Pay Scale – Rs.14000/- per month
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – mponline.gov.in or www.mpwz.co.in
- Application fee details are as follows
- 1000/- GEN/OBC MP Candidates and Non Resident of MP Candidates
- 800/- SC/ST/PwD MP Candidates
- Fees to be paid through online or offline MP Kiosks.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Online Test & Physical Test.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 05-07-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 25-07-2017
- Date of Online Test 26-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: