National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology conduct the PH.D examination every year in the month of Nov/Dec and May/June. Just like every year this year also National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology has conducted the examination and now it’s ready to announce the result. We have good news for these students who has given PH.D examination and now waiting eagarly for their NMI University PH.D Result 2018. As per the reorts result will be declared soon on National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology official website i.e. http://nmi.gov.in
Table of The Page Contents
- 1 NMI University 2nd, 4th, 6th Semester Revaluation Results 2018
- 2 National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology MA, Ph.D, Certificate Courses Admit Card 2018
- 3 National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology Contact Details
- 4 How to Check National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology PH.D Results 2018:
- 5 All Other Universities in Delhi
NMI University 2nd, 4th, 6th Semester Revaluation Results 2018
These examinations are not a cake walk. Students are supposed to work extremely hard and stay focused when it comes to clearing such National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology examinations. It goes without saying that there are no short cuts to success. Be it at NMI University graduate or NMI University post graduate levels, the examinations require similar determination and hard work. However, once the application process is completed students are required to collect the admit card from the concerned authorities. All the exam related information i.e. schedule, declaration of National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology, New Delhi Result 2nd, 4th, 6th Semester 2018 and National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology time table 2nd, 4th, 6th 2018 will be published on National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology Official Website i.e. http://nmi.gov.in
National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology MA, Ph.D, Certificate Courses Admit Card 2018
We will also provide the NMI University challenge form date as well as final result date on this page. If there is any confusion about National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology revaluation process, student can contact to concern department of the NMI University. We are wishing hearty congratulations to all the students who score more in revaluation result.
National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology Contact Details
University Name: National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology
University Type: UT
City: New Delhi
Address: Janpath, New Delhi, PIN – 110011
Email Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
How to Check National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Musicology PH.D Results 2018:
- Visit on Official Website i.e. http://nmi.gov.in
- Click on PH.D Result Link in Header/Footer
- Click on the Result Link
- Download PDF and find your roll number there(or)
- Fill the roll number in search box and click on submit.
All Other Universities in Delhi
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Delhi state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Delhi
- Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (AUD) or in short Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008.
- Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 84 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with strong focus on research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- The National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) established to provide quality legal education by the Tamil Nadu National Law School Act, 2012.
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Central Universities in Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a public central university that counts Dr. Zakir Hussain amongst its’ founders and located in Delhi. It was established at Delhi during British rule in 1920.
- The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. In 2012 The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.91 out of 4, highest grade by NAAC awarded to any educational institution in the country. It is one of the top universities in the country, ranking 2nd according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
- The Indira Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
Deemed Universities in Delhi
- The IIndian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) commonly known as Pusa Institute is India’s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. It is consistently ranked as one of the leading business schools in India and the Asia-Pacific region.
- The Indian Law Institute (ILI) is a deemed university and socio-legal research institute, founded in 1956. Established in New Delhi, primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training.
- Jamia Hamdard is a university located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It was established in 1989.
- The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology is an autonomous institute, a seat of higher education in the fields of History, Conservation and Museology under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- National University of Educational Planning & Administration (NUEPA) for Educational Planning and Administration, also known as National University of Educational Planning and Administration, is situated in Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is a Deemed University under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1970 to propagate, develop and encourage Sanskrit learning and research.
- School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi is a premier higher education institute located in New Delhi, India specializing in education and research in the field of Planning and Architecture.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapith (SLBSRSV) is a Sanskrit language university, located in New Delhi, India.
- TERI University provides opportunities for M.Sc. degree programmes in various fields and subjects like Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Climate Science & Policy, Economics, Geoinformatics, Plant Biotechnology and Water Resource Management. Also on offer are M.B.A. programmes in Infrastructure and in Business Sustainability and M.Tech. programmes in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development Management and Water Resource Management. The University offers M.A. programmes in Public Policy & Sustainable Development and Sustainable Development Practice, the TERI University being one of the ten institutions chosen world- wide by the MacArthur Foundation, to run this programme.
- The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-superspeciality hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India.