National Board of Examinations (NBE) invites applications for appointment in following Stenographer post in National Board of Examinations. The last date for submission of applications is 17.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|Total No of Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Age Limit||27 Years|
|Pay Scale||₹. 29200/- to ₹. 92300/-|
|Experience||Experience and Freshersh|
Other Qualification Details
Post Name : Stenographer
Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and Proficiency in shorthand (English) – 80 w.p.m and Computer Typing (English)-30 w.p.m or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply NBE Recruitment 2018.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – ₹.500/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – ₹.200/-
- The Assistant Director (Admn.), National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg. (Ring Road), Ansari Nagar,
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.natboard.edu.in on or before 10.09.2018 to 17.09.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click onthe linkNew Registration.
- Fill your AcademicQualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out ofNBERecruitment 2018 online application form.
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of,ID proof, roof of Date of Birth,educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate,caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”