National Brain Research Centre conduct the M.SC examination every year in the month of Nov/Dec and May/June. Just like every year this year also National Brain Research Centre has conducted the examination and now it’s ready to announce the result. We have good news for these students who has given M.SC examination and now waiting eagarly for their NBRC University M.SC Result 2019. As per the reorts result will be declared soon on National Brain Research Centre official website i.e. http://www.nbrc.ac.in
Table of The Page Contents
About National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
The mandate of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is to be a Centre of Excellence in Brain Research with State-of-art facilities, to evolve the centre through a networking approach and generate highly trained human resource The vision we have for NBRC is that it would not only grow into a world-class institute for brain research but also create a vibrant, active neuroscience community by catalysing the overall growth of this discipline in the country. The first announcement of the National Brain Research Centre by Dr. Manju Sharma, Secretary, Department of Biotechnology was on 14th November 1997 the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first prime minister. The institute at Manesar was formally dedicated to the nation by the Hon’ble President of India, Dr. A.P.J. Kalam on December 16, 2003.
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Latest Exam Results
The National Brain Research Centre is also known as NBRC is situated at Gurgaon, Haryana . Official website of National Brain Research Centre is http://www.nbrc.ac.in , you can download online NBRC Result 2019 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of National Brain Research Centre.
About National Brain Research Centre:
University Full Name: National Brain Research Centre
University Type: State Universities
University State: Haryana
University City: Manesar
University Address: NH-8, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 051, India
How to Check National Brain Research Centre MA Results 2019
- Visit on Official Website i.e. http://www.nbrc.ac.in
- Click on MA Result Link in Header/Footer
- Click on the Result Link
- Download PDF and find your roll number there (OR)
- Fill the roll number in search box and click on submit
- Check your result
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.