News for government job aspirants, National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) has published a recruitment notification for filling up 38 vacancies of Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant & Other for the year 2017. Job aspirants may apply for the posts from 10-07-2017 to 20-07-2017 through online application mode only. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility Criteria:
- Total No. of Vacancies – 38
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have a 10th/12th/Engineering Degree/Graduation Degree/Master Degree or any equivalent degree from a Government Recognized Institute/University. For further details visit this link Detailed Advertisement For NCDIR Recruitment Notification
Distribution of Vacancies :
POST NAME : VACANCIES : UPPER AGE LIMIT (AGE RELAXATION AS PER RULE) : PAY SCALE
Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker) : 01 posts : 30 years : Rs.32000/-
Project Technical Officer (Statistics) : 04 posts : 30 years : Rs.32000/-
Project Assistant (Statistics) : 01 post : 30 years : Rs.32000/-
Project Assistant : 07 posts : 30 years : Rs.31000/-
Computer Programmer (Grade A) : 05 posts : 30 years : Rs.32000/-
Data Entry Operator (Grade B) : 04 posts : 28 years : Rs.28000/-
Data Entry Operator (Grade A ) : 04 posts : 25 years : Rs.17000/-
Project Administration Assistant : 02 posts : 30 years : Rs.32000/-
Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk) : 02 posts : 28 years : Rs.17000/-
Scientist – D (Medical) : 01 posts : 45 years : Rs.75700/-
Scientist – C (Medical) :02 posts : 40 years : Rs.72325/-
Scientist – B (Medical) : 01 posts : 35 years : Rs.68875/-
Scientist – B (Statistics : 01 posts : 35 years : Rs.54300/-
Research Associate – I : 01 posts : 45 years : Rs.46800/-
Scientist – B (Programmer) : 01 post : 35 years : Rs.54300/-
Scientist – C (Programmer) : 012 post : 40 years : Rs.57660/-
For more details visit this link Detailed Advertisement For NCDIR Recruitment Notification.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – http://www.ncdirindia.org
- Selection Procedure Details: Section will be done through two stages.
- First, Written Test
- Second, Personal Discussion
- Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Apply Online 10-07-2017
- Closing Date of Online Application 20-07-2017
- Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Website – http://www.ncdirindia.org
- Detailed Advertisement For NCDIR Recruitment Notification
- Apply Online-Application Form For NCDIR Recruitment Notification
National Center for Disease Informatics and Research Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has announced the recruitment of efficient candidates for various posts. The notification will be available from 10.07.2017. 38 vacancies are available to be filled up by skilled candidates, especially for the post of scientists. Candidates interested in research based jobs can apply for their dream job at their online website (ncdirindia.org). A walk in interview will be held by NCDIR for the recruitment process. Other details are mentioned below.
- Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker ) – 01 post
- Project Technical Officer(Statistics) – 04 posts
- Project Assistant(Statistics) – 01 post
- Project Assistant – 07 posts
- Computer Programmer (Grade A) – 05 posts
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – 04 posts
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 04 posts
- Project Admin Assistant – 02 posts
- Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk) – 02 posts
- Scientist –D (Medical) – 01 post
- Scientist –C (Medical) – 02 posts
- Medical Scientist –B – 01 post
- Statistics Scientist –B – 01 post
- Research Associate -1 – 01 post
- Scientist –B (Programmer) – 01 post
- Scientist –C(Programmer) – 01 post
Bachelor’s degree in Life Science / Biostatistics from a recognized university with either 3 years working experience or Master’s degree in the corresponding subject.
Age limit: As per notification.
Pay Scale: A very good pay scale as per government norms.
Candidates have to face 3 rounds of screening namely, written examination, personal interview and skill test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should visit the official website at ncdirindia.org and find innumerable job notifications.
- Then, they can click on the desired post which they want to apply.
- An ‘apply online’ link will appear on the screen which is to be read for important information.
- After reading, the details are to be filled in the application form.
- Scanned Documents and Photograph are to be uploaded.
- After that, a hard copy of the form is to be kept.
- Starting Date of Application: 10.07.017
- Last Date of Application: As mentioned in the notification.