National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Project Assistants post. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 26.12.2017. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Project Assistants PS-I – 02
Educational Qualification : M.Tech (in Chemical Engineering) with 60% marks with 2 years’ research experience /Ph.D (Chem/Chem.Eng).
Pay Scale : Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
Name of Post : Project Assistants PA-II – 04
Educational Qualification : M.Sc (in Chemistry) / B.E or B.Tech (in Chemical Engineering) with minimum 55% marks.
Pay Scale : Rs. 28,000/- (Consolidated)
Name of Post : Project Assistants PA-III – 16
Educational Qualification : M.Sc (in Chemistry) / B.E or B.Tech / M.Tech (in Chemical Engineering or M.Tech (Industrial Catalysis)/with minimum 55% marks with 2 years’ Research experience.
Pay Scale : Rs. 50,600/- (Consolidated)
Total No of Vacancies : 22 posts
Job Location : Pune
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 40 Years), (For Post 2 – 30 Years), (For Post 3 -32 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NCL Careers Page at official websiteto www.ncl.org.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- The Head, Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry Division,
(Attn Dr. T. Raja) National Chemical Laboratory,
Pune 411 008
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 07.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 26.12.2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ncl.org.in