Northcap University BA BSc BCom BBA, BCA BE B.Tech M.A M.Sc M.Com ME M.Tech MBA, MCA for 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th and 1st 2nd 3rd 4th year Result 2018 Name Wise @ http://www.ncuindia.edu : The Northcap University has been declared BA BSc BCom MA MSc Mcom 1st 3rd 5th 7th sem and 1st 2nd 3rd 4th year Result 2016-17. Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Examination Result Notification of U.G. Odd Semester, 2016-17 is to be announced by the University shortly. Post concluding the UG/ PG BA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Sc (Theory) Major/Minor Arts, Science (Regular/ Backlog) Examinations University Controller of Examination shall declare the Result at the website portal of the Northcap University. University is completely responsible for this BA BSc BCom MA MSc Mcom semester exam results. Northcap University 1st 3rd 5th 7th-semester exam was conducted in the month of March/April 2018.
Table of The Page Contents
About Northcap University:
The NorthCap University was founded in 1996, to promote excellence in Technical and Management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860. The University was conceived as Institute of Technology and Management in response to the acute deficiency of centers of higher learning in the country as also, the need to develop relevant human capital to meet the technology and management challenges of the 21st century. The Institute gained the status of private university in the Academic Year 2009-10, and was renamed ITM University under section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956 and PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES ACT NO 25 OF 2009, Government of Haryana. Subsequently the University has been rebranded as The North cap University in August 2015. ITM University, Gurgaon is now The NorthCap University.
The Northcap University Admit Card 2018 BA, B.Sc, B.COM, MA, M.Sc : The Northcap University Admit Card 2018 BA, B.Sc, B.COM, MA, M.Sc Northcap University Admitir Card 2018 BA, B.Sc, B.COM, MA, M.Sc Northcap University BA 1st Year, BA 2nd Year, BA 3rd Year Exam Accept Card 2018 BCA 1st Year, BCA 2nd Year, BCA 3rd Year Northcap University Examination Admission Card 2018 BBA 1st Year, BBA 2nd Year, BBA 3rd Year Exam Admission Card 2018 B.SC 1st Year, B.SC 2nd Year, B.SC 3rd Year Exam Admit the 2018 B.com 1st year, B .com 2nd Year, B.com 3rd year reassessment The Northcap University Exam Admit Card 2018 You can download the Northcap University Admit Card 2018 online from the official site as well as Our website here on this page. Visit our site to get all the Northcap University Admitir card, notification and schedule exams.
University Full Name: Northcap University
University State: Haryana
University City: Gurugram
University Address: Huda, Sector 23A, Near Rotary Public School, Gurugram, Haryana 122017
University Website: http://www.ncuindia.edu/
How to check Northcap University BA BSc BCom B.Ed BBA B.Tech 1st 2nd 3rd year Sem Wise Result 2018
- Visit the website ” https://www.ncuindia.edu”.
- Click on “Result 2016-17 Section” and select your course.
- Enter your Roll no, dod, name etc and click on submit button.
- Now your result is downloaded to your local computer in PDF format.
- Take a print out of your result if required
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.