North East Frontier Railway (NFR) Medical Practioners Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NFR invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Medical Practioners post in North East Frontier Railway. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Railway Hospital/NJP – 02
- SGUT Health Unit – 01
- Railway Hospital/KIR – 03
Total No of Vacancies : 06 posts
Job Location : Katihar, Bihar
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed MBBS Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 60 Years. Go through NFR official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale :
- Specialist – Rs.95, 000/-
- General Duty – Rs.75, 000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NFR Recruitment Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 19.07.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in