OFFLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to various posts under National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment. Selection of which will be made through Skill Tests, Trade Tests following Document Verifications.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post & Vacancies :
- Plumber – Electrician, Machinist, Plumber
- Carpenter – 02
- Horticulture – 01
- Turner – 01
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ PASSA – 10
- Surveyor – 02
- Driver-cum-Mechanic (LMV) – Electrician, Machinist, Plumber
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 02
- Electrician – Electrician, Machinist, Plumber
- Machinist (Grinder) – 02
- Event Management Assistant – 01
- Digital Photography – 01
- Mechanic-cum-Pump Operator – 02
- Institution Housekeeping – 01
Total No of Vacancies : 37 posts
Job Location : Hyderabad
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have SSC/ 10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade or National/ State trade certificate in related trade or 02 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in related trade.
Age Limit : Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years OBC candidates as per Govt. orders. for details refer the notification.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- through online. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Trade Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NGRICareersPage at official website to www.ngri.org.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification, read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the linkNew Registration, Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct, Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of NGRIRecruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application: 01.09.2017
- Last date for Application: 29.09.2017
- Last Date for Application Fees: 29.09.2017
- Written Exam : Oct/Nov 2017
Important Links :