National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NIA Recruitment 2018 invites applications for appointment in following Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse post in National Institute of Ayurveda. The last date for submission of applications is 31.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Multi Tasking Staff – 35
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved) – 07
- Pharmacist (Ayurved) – 01
Qualification : Pass in 10th standard form a recognized Board, Lower Division Clerk – Pass in 12th standard form a recognized Board and typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi, Staff Nurse (Ayurved) – Pass in 12th standard and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy, Pharmacist (Ayurved) – Pass in 12th standard and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
No.of Posts : 48 Posts
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 25 years), (For Post 2 – 27 Years), (For Post 3, 4 – 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Emoluments : ₹. 18000/- to 92300/- Level 5
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Application Fees :
|LDC, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Fees||₹. 2000/|
|SC/ST Fees||₹. 1600/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff Fees||₹. 1800/|
|SC/ST Fees||₹. 1400/-|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job Role : Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : 10th, 12th, Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.nia.nic.in on or before 20.09.2018 to 31.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of NIA Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- The Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur-302002
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Tata Memorial Centre has announced vacancy for Clerk, Technician Posts – Job Location “Uttar Pradesh”
- Alagappa University has announced vacancy for “Teaching Assistant Posts” – Karaikudi
- Jorhat Deputy Commissioner recent announcement vacancies for “Junior Assistant” – Nagaland
- Canara Bank Securities Ltd “CBSL recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Research Analyst Posts” – Job Location “Mumbai”