National Insurance Co Ltd (NICL) Agriculture Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NICL invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Accounts Apprentices post in National Insurance Co Ltd. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in. The last date for submission of applications is 27.11.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
|Name of Post||Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) I|
|Total No of Vacancies||150 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Pay Scale||1st Year : ₹25,000 PM 2nd Year : ₹30,000 PM|
Other Qualification Details
Post Name :
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana – 09
- Assam & North Eastern states – 05
- Bihar & Jharkhand – 10
- Gujarat – 07
- J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh – 12
- Kerala – 04
- Karnataka – 09
- Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh – 08
- Maharashtra & Goa – 19
- Delhi-NCR – 10
- Orissa – 04
- Rajasthan – 08
- Tamil Nadu 0- 12
- Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand – 08
- West Bengal & Sikkim – 25
Qualification : A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate in Commerce discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
Age Limit : Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 27 years
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in on or before
13.11.2018 to 27.11.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Previous NICL Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Agriculture Apprentices
Total No of Vacancies : 25 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Graduate in Agriculture Science/Agriculture Engineering/Forestry/Horticulture/ or equivalent from a UGC recognised University with at least 60% marks in either of the degree or post-graduation examination for General and OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum 21 years (completed) and not more than 30 years forGeneral candidates.. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : 1 st Year Rs.40,000/- p.m., 2nd Year Rs.45,000/-p.m (Subject to Certain Conditions) + Free Medical Coverage upto Rs.3, 00,000/-( Rs Three Lacs) per annum for self on reimbursement basis.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Personal Interview.
Hoe to Apply
Log on to NICL Careers Page atofficial websiteto www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Take a print out ofapplication form
Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
The Chief Manager (Pers)
National Insurance Co Ltd
3 Middleton Street KOLKATA – 700 071
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Application : 15.12.2017
Last date for Application : 08.01.2018
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tirunelveli “MSU Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Assistant Professor posts” – Job Location “Tirunelveli”
- Central Board of Secondary Education “CBSE Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Teacher Posts” – In “All over India”
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited “BHEL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Project Engineer” – Work Place “Bangalore”