National Institute Of Epidemiology (NIE) Chennai invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Upper Division Clerk (UDC) post in National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 01.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Total No of Vacancies : 02 posts
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on Computer.(35 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 27 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2400/-
Application Fee : A Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) in favour of “The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology” payable at Chennai, being the application fee, should be enclosed along with the application. SC/ST, Women and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. The Council’s employees are not exempted from the payment of application fee for Direct Recruitment posts.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview.
How to Apply : Application from the employees working in ICMR Institutes must be forwarded through proper channel. Interested eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (given below) giving full details viz., Name, Address, Age, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification (Typing), Community (Latest OBC-NCL Certificate) etc., to the Director, National Institute of Epidemiology, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077, along with self attested copies of the above relevant certificates, on or before the last date mentioned above.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 07.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 01.05.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.nie.gov.in
Previous NIE Chennai Recruitment
Highlights of the RecruitmentName of Post : Scientist-B (Microbiology/ Virology)
- Log on to NIE Chennai Careers Page at official website to www.nie.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, 3rd Avenue, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai-600 077
- Starting Date for Application : 10.02.2018
- Last date for Application : 11.04.2018
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download