National Institute Of Epidemiology NIE Recruitment 2018 invites Application for the post of 23 Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical), Technician-III (Field), Technician-II (Field), Technician-III (Field), Technician-II (Field) Posts. NIE Technician-III, Scientist B Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nie.gov.in. You can check here NIE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||Total No of Vacancies (23)|
|Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical)||01|
Age Limit : For Gen/ UR Candidates age limit For post 1 – 35 Years), (For Post 2, 4- 30 Years), (For Post 3, 5 – 28 Years)The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Job Location : Punjab
Pay Scale : ₹. 16,644/- to 17,520/-
Education Qualification : MBBS degree from a recognized University with one year Research / Teaching experience. OR MD in Microbiology / Pathology / PSM from a recognized university.12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Para Medical Work (ANM, Nursing, Lab Technician etc.,) or related subjects or two years field experience in Government recognized organization.High School or equivalent with five years’ experience in related field from a Government Institution or recognized Institute. High School or equivalent with five years’ experience in related field from a Government Institution or recognized Institute. *Candidate with Intermediate and Bachelor degree shall be treated as 2 and 3 years’ experience respectively.
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Written Exam, Interview|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.nie.gov.in/ on or before Date to Walk in Interview 25.10.2018.
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIE Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.nie.gov.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Walk In Address :
- Office of District Civil Surgeon,
Civil Hospital, Mansa Road, Opp. Police lines,
Bathinda, Punjab 151005.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Central Board of Secondary Education “CBSE Recruitment” – Job Location “All Over India”
- Rural Development Department “RDD Jharkhand Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Civil Engineer Posts” – Work place “Jharkhand”