National Institute Of Epidemiology NIE Recruitment 2019 invites Scientist D for the post of 08 Scientist – D, Scientist – C ,Consultant , Computer Programmer , Personal Assistant, Data Entry Operator , Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs Notification 2019 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nie.gov.in. You can check here NIE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||Total No of Vacancies (08)|
|Scientist – D||01|
|Scientist – C||01|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
Age Limit : For Gen/ UR Candidates age limit For post 1 – 35 Years), (For Post 2, 4- 30 Years), (For Post 3, 5 – 28 Years)The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Job Location : Delhi
Pay Scale : ₹. 17,000 /- to 80,000/-
Education Qualification : Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 5-year R&D/ teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with 6 years R&D/teaching experience in the required subject from recognized university; or (ii) MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with eight years R&D/Teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree; or (iii) First class Master’s degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized university with eight years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after 1st Class Master’s Degree; or (iv) Second class M.Sc + Ph.D degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University with eight years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc + Ph.D. (i) Out of above, 3 years’ experience in a managerial/supervisory position to handle R&D projects
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Written Exam, Interview|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.nie.gov.in/ on or before Date to Walk in Interview 22.02.2019 10:30 AM.
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIE Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.nie.gov.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Walk In Address :
- 2nd Floor, IRCS Building,
1, Red Cross Road,
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Central Board of Secondary Education “CBSE Recruitment” – Job Location “All Over India”
- Rural Development Department “RDD Jharkhand Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Civil Engineer Posts” – Work place “Jharkhand”