National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Tirunelveli Project Assistant (Social Work) Posts Download Application throughOfficial website www.nie.gov.in. NIE Project Assistant (Social Work) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NIE invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Project Assistant (Social Work) post in National Institute Of Epidemiology. Candidates are requested toDownload Application through Official website www.nie.gov.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||30 years to 35 years|
|Pay Scale||₹.29, 565/-|
|Experience||Experience and Fresher|
Other Qualification Details
Post Name : Project Assistant (Social Work)
Qualification : Candidates who have completed Graduate in Medical Sociology / Medical Social Work / Medical Rehabilitation / Statistics / Epidemiology/Nursing from a recognized university with three years relevant work experience from a recognized institution or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply NIE Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit : Candidates should be throught a 30 years to 35 years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.nie.gov.in. on or before Walk in Interview 24.09.2018.
- Bring the filled in application with one set of duly attested Xerox copy of qualification, and experience certificates.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification, Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Age Relaxation is admissible in respect of SC candidates as per Government of India Rules in respect of the post reserved for those categories.
- Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts.
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 24.09.2018 9.00 am to 10.00 am.
Previous NIE Tirunelveli Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Project Assistant (Social Work) - 01 Post
Educational Qualification : Graduate in Social Sciences (Medical Sociology / Social Work / Rehabilitation / Economics) or Statistics / Epidemiology from a recognized university with three years relevant work experience from a recognized institution (or) Master’s degree in the above mentioned subjects.
Pay Scale : Rs.29,565/- Per Month
Name of Post : Data Entry Operator-A - 01 Post
Educational Qualification : 12th pass or equivalent from recognized board. Government Diploma Type Writing in English & Tamil (Junior Grade).
Pay Scale : Rs.16644/- Per Month
Total No of Vacancies : 02 posts
Job Location : Tirunelveli
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIE Tirunelveli official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIE Tirunelveli Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.nie.gov.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Walk in Address :
- Govt.Primary Health Centre, Kallur,
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 19.07.2018 & 20.07.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.nie.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Integral Coach Factory has announced vacancy for “Apprentices” – Chennai
- Water Resources Department has announced vacancy for Various Post – Job Location “Bihar”
- Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd has announced vacancy for “Engineer “ – Work Place “Gujarat”