National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NIFFT invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor post in National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nifft.ac.in. The last date for submission of applications is 20.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Professor – 06
Educational Qualification : Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s/equivalent degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with a very good academic record throughout career + Atleast ten years of teaching/research and/or industry experience in the relevant field/related areas out of which at least five years at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent. Or In the event the candidate is from industry and/or professional practice, the following shall constitute as essential.
Pay Scale : Level-14
Name of Post : Associate Professor – 11
Educational Qualification : A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s/ equivalent degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with a very good academic record throughout career + At least eight years of teaching/research/industrial experience in the relevant field/related areas at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
Pay Scale : Level-13 A1
Name of Post : Assistant Professor – 30
Educational Qualification : M. Tech. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s / equivalent degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology with a very good academic record throughout career.
Pay Scale : Level-14Eligibility Criteria for NIFFT Recruitment
Total No of Vacancies : 47 posts
Job Location : Ranchi, Jharkhand
Age Limit : NIFFT official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.250/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Download the Application Form [Part-A] and API [Part-B] from the Institute website and take print-out in white colour A4 size photocopy paper on single side only. Using Application Forms from any other source is acceptable if the same is exactly as per the prescribed format.
- Fill the application form in CAPITAL letters and in clear hand-writing / typewriting. Put your signature in all required places.
- Thread-tag or staple-pin the self-attested photocopies of documents as mentioned in the form. Write your name, post applied and mobile number on back side of the DD/BC (if applicable) and keep the DD/BC on top of the Application Form.
- Put everything neatly inside a good quality envelope and close the envelope by gum or adhesive tape (don’t use stapler-pin). Write the name of the post applied for and Department at the top-left corner of the envelope and send by Speed Post only. All applications complete in all respect are to be documents.
- THE DIRECTOR
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FOUNDRY & FORGE TECHNOLOGY
HATIA, RANCHI – 834 003
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 20.07.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.08.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.nifft.ac.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah Female Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Ayah Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- Airports Authority Of India “AAI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Junior Executive Posts” – In “All Over India”
- “Indbank Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Secretarial Officer” – Work place “Chennai”