Nilgiris Survey Department invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Record Clerk post in Nilgiris Survey Department. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 09.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Record Clerk
Total No of Vacancies : 01 post
Job Location : Nilgiris
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For UR Candidates – 18 to 30 Years), (For BC, MBC, DC Candidates – 18 to 32 Years), (For SC, SCA, ST Candidates – 35 Years).
Pay Scale : Rs.15900 – 50400/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Nilgiris Survey Department Careers Page at official website to http://nilgiris.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “a01” by post so as to reach us by 09.03.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 04.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 09.03.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download