National Institute of Open Schooling NIOS Recruitment 2018 EDP invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Assistant post in National Institute of Open Schooling. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 30.11.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Qualification : Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply
Total No of Vacancies : 02 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 25500/- to ₹. 81100/-
Age : For Gen/ UR Candidates age limit 27 Years, The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Role : Assistant Posts
Job Category : Govt jobs
Hiring Process : Based on Interview
Who can apply : 12th
How to apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.nios.ac.in. on or before 01.10.2018 to 30.11.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- The Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling,
A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida – 201309, U.P
Previous NIOS Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post :
- EDP Supervisor - 31
- Junior Assistant - 13
Total No of Vacancies : 44 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification :
- EDP Supervisor: 1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution. 2. 3 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms.
- Junior Assistant: 1. Senior Secondary from a recognized Board 2. Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour 3. Working knowledge of Hindi and English
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 37 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.35400-112400 as per 7th CPC
Application Fee : Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for Unreserved/OBC category and 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NIOS Recruitment careers page at official website www.nios.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NIOS Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NIOS Recruitment 2018 application form
- The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin) (in case of candidate from Delhi NCR) OR to the nearest Regional Centre of NIOS (for candidates from other parts of India) (list of NIOS Regional Centre is annexed). The last date for receiving applications is 11.05.2018 (In case of candidates from the North Eastern States Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Distts. of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 18.05.2018). The application received after due date shall not be considered.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 17.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 11.05.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website - www.nios.ac.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Anna University Recruitment has announced vacancy for “JRF Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Accounts Officers Posts” – In “Hyderabad”
- National Research Centre on Camel “NRCC Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Supervisor Posts” – Work Place “Rajasthan”