National Institute of Siddha Chennai (NIS) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Associate Professor post in National Institute of Siddha Chennai. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 13.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Professor (Maruthuvam) – 01 Post
- Professor (Nanju Maruthuvam) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Maruthuvam) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Nanju Maruthuvam) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Gunapadam) – 01 Post
Total No of Vacancies : 05 posts
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Siddha in the concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970. 2) Five years teaching experience in the concerned subject or 5 years Research Experience in PB-III (Rs.15,600 – 39,100) with GP Rs.6,600/- with NPA. OR 10 years of combined experience in teaching as Assistant Professor / Lecturer in the concerned subject or 10 years Research Experience in PB-III (Rs.15,600 – 39,100) with GP Rs.6,600/- and GP of Rs.5,400/- respectively with NPA. 3) Minimum three research publications indexed in index medicus or National Journals.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2 – 56 Years), (For Post 3, 4, 5 – 50 Years).
Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay : Rs.8700+NPA. Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay: 7600 + NPA.
Application Fee : The cost of application is Rs.500/- each for teaching post. Application format is to be downloaded from our website, www.nischennai.org and the filled in application along with the application fee of Rs.500/- by way of demand draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Siddha” Payable at Chennaihas to be submitted to the Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai:600 047 within 40 days from the date of Notification in the Employment News.SC/ ST candidates are exempted from application fee and they should produce an attested copy of the community certificate from the competent authority along with the application form to claim for application fee exemption.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NIS Chennai Careers Page at the official website to http://nischennai.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- The Director,
National Institute of Siddha,
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 04.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 13.05.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.nischennai.org
Previous NIS Chennai Recruitment 2018
Highlights of the Recruitment :Name of Post :
- Professor - 03
- Associate Professor - 05
- Emergency Medical Officer - 02
- Resident Medical Officer - 01
- House Officer - 01
- Medical Officer - 01
- Part Time Appointments
- Varmam Expert (Part Time) - 01
- Yoga Expert, (Part Time) - 02
- Dentist (Part Time) - 01
- National Institute of Siddha,
Chennai -600 047
- Date of Walk in Interview : 30.12.2017 12.30 AM
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download