National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Academic Associate post in National Institute of Securities Markets. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 15.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Academic Associate
Total No of Vacancies :Various
Job Location : Vashi, Navi Mumbai / Patalganga, Raigad / Chennai
Educational Qualification : Post-graduate degree with specialization in Finance / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) from any recognized University / Institute. Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in Securities Markets / Financial Markets domain. Candidate with specialized subject knowledge in relevant domains will be given preference. Candidate with background in education / research / training related activities will be given preference.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs. 22,000/- to 30,000/- per month
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NISM Careers Page at official website to www.nism.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of NISM Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 20.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 15.01.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.nism.ac.in