National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NIT) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant, Superintendent/Accountant, Junior Assistant, Technician/Lab Assistant & Various Posts. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 05.12.2018 and end up by 04.01.2019. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- Technical Assistant – 04
- Technical Assistant (System) – 01
- Superintendent/ Accountant – 02
- Stenographer – 01
- Junior Assistant – 07
- Technician/ Lab Assistant – 06
- Multi Tasking Staff (Attendant / Driver) – 02
Qualification : Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 60% marks or an equivalent Professional degree. First Class in B. E. / B. Tech in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute. Or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with an excellent academic record. First Class in B.E. /B. Tech in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute. OR First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with the excellent academic record. First Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses) OR (ii) Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with an excellent academic record B. Accountant: First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours inAccountancy/ Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute. OR Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with an excellent academic record. Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m in Stenography.
No.of Posts : 24 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 5,200- 39,100/- Per Month.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 18-37 Years
Application Fee : Candidate’s for Gen/ OBC – ₹. 370/-. ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil.
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal
Job Role : Assistant Librarian Posts.
Job category : Govt Jobs, Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Log on to NIT Puducherry Careers Page at official website to www.nitpy.ac.in/ on or before 05.12.2018 to 04.01.2019
- Search for Junior Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on NIT Puducherry and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 05 Junior Assistant job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if NIT Puducherry asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
- The Registrar,
Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal – 609 609
Previous NIT Puducherry Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Professor - 04
Educational Qualification : Ph.D + Six years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000; or Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph.D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000.
Name of Post : Associate Professor - 11
Educational Qualification : Ph.D. + Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after Ph.D. At least three years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9500 or four years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9000 or combination of Rs.9000 and Rs.9500 or equivalent in an Institution of repute or Research & Development Lab or relevant industry.
Total No of Vacancies : 15 posts
Job Location : Karaikal (Puducherry)
Age Limit : Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research projects.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NIT Puducherry Careers Page at official website to www.nitpy.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available at the Institute website www.nitpy.ac.in. Applicants are required to submit the application form along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste/category certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN etc.), etc. by speed post/registered post mentioning on the cover “Application for the post of ………………….., in the Department of …………………………” to the following address:
- The Registrar,
National Institute of Technology Puducherry,
Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal - 609 609, India.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 22.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.02.2018
Important Links :
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board has announced vacancy for “ARS2017 (Preliminary) and NET (I)-2018 Exam” – All Over India
- TNAHD Tiruppur has announced vacancy for “Assistant Posts” – Tiruppur
- TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card has announced vacancy for Various Posts – Job Location “Tamil Nadu”
- TNPSC Group 4 has announced vacancy for “Various Posts” – Tamil Nadu