National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NIT) Puducherry invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Professor, Associate Professor post. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 27.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Professor – 04
Educational Qualification : Ph.D + Six years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000; or Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph.D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000.
Name of Post : Associate Professor – 11
Educational Qualification : Ph.D. + Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after Ph.D. At least three years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9500 or four years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9000 or combination of Rs.9000 and Rs.9500 or equivalent in an Institution of repute or Research & Development Lab or relevant industry.
Total No of Vacancies : 15 posts
Job Location : Karaikal (Puducherry)
Age Limit : Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research projects.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NIT Puducherry Careers Page at official website to www.nitpy.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available at the Institute website www.nitpy.ac.in. Applicants are required to submit the application form along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste/category certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN etc.), etc. by speed post/registered post mentioning on the cover “Application for the post of ………………….., in the Department of …………………………” to the following address:
- The Registrar,
National Institute of Technology Puducherry,
Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal – 609 609, India.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 22.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.02.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.nitpy.ac.in