ONLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to Graduate Engineer Trainee posts under NOKIA. Selection of which will be made through the Technical Interview and HR Interview process.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RECRUITMENT
|Post Name||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech (CS / Electronics and Communication)|
Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, or equivalent Science background Conceptual knowledge of networks
|Age Limit||As per company norms|
|Service Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale||6 Lakh Per Annum|
|Selection Procedure||Technical Interview and HR Interview|
|Technical Interview and HR Interview||The candidate must have Good knowledge of Java / C++ programming language|
The candidate must have Knowledge in SQL and Database
He / She must be aware in Computer Networking basics
He / she should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required from the candidate.
The candidate must have to become a successful team person.
He /she should have a very sharp and inquisitive learning ability.
|Venue for Interview||Bengaluru, Chennai, Noida|
- Candidates should possess BE/Bech or MCA
- Excellent programming skills in Core Java with good knowledge of XML and Eclipse IDE environment.
- RDBMS – Oracle 11 and PL/SQL knowledge will be essential
How to Apply
- Follow simple steps and Submit Application form as well as Resume to the Nokia Company soon before the closing date.
- Visit the official website of the Nokia which is www.nokia.com.
- On the homepage under the section of recruitment press on to Nokia Company Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- The link will navigate you to a new page in which you can find fields saying register here or Login.
- Fill asked details in the provided fields of the Application form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your Submitted Application will be displayed on the screen.
- At the end take a printout of your Nokia Job application for future use.