North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Jobs Notification 2018 Released. North Eastern Postal Circle invites Online applications for appointment in following GDS post in North Eastern Postal Circle. Candidates are requested to Apply Online through Official website http://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx. The last date for submission of applications is 16.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : GDS
Total No of Vacancies : 748 posts
Job Location : North Eastern
Educational Qualification : The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Age Limit : The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Application Fee : Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment Careers Page at official website to www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 02.07.2018
- Last date for Application : 16.07.2018
For more details read the official website : www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Integral Coach Factory has announced vacancy for “Apprentices” – Chennai
- Water Resources Department has announced vacancy for Various Post – Job Location “Bihar”
- Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd has announced vacancy for “Engineer “ – Work Place “Gujarat”