which is assigned with the job of conducting examinations of Under Graduate and Post Graduate course. Students in very massive numbers take admission in these courses. This year it will conduct the examination of UG/PG 1st-2nd-3rd year in the month of April/May/June 2018. Students of Nalanda Open University of Course BA-B.Sc-B.Com-MA-M.Sc-M.Com Part-1/2/3 have to participate in the annual examination.
Table of The Page Contents
About Nalanda Open University (NALANDAOPENU)
The Nalanda Open University is the only University in the State of Bihar meant for imparting learning exclusively through the system of distance education. The University was established in March, 1987 by an ordinance, promulgated by the Government of Bihar. Later, Nalanda Open University Act, 1995 was passes by the Bihar Legislature, replacing the Ordinance, and the University came under the authority and jurisdiction of the new Act automatically. The University is named after the famous Nalanda University of Ancient India. At present, the University is functioning from its camp office at Biscomaun Bhawan, 2nd,3rd,4th and 12th Floors, Patna 800 001.
Nalanda Open University Result 2018 (UG & PG Results)- Nalanda Open University ,Patna (Bihar ) under Graduate (BA, BSC, BCOM, B.Tech., BBA, BCA) & Post Graduate (MA, MSC, MCOM, M. Tech., MCA, MBA) examination is over and students are searching UG & PG Final Regular & Private result 2018. Nalanda Open University, Patna (Bihar) had conducted the yearly examination of BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MSC, and MCOM Regular & Private from March to May 2018.
Summary of the Exam
Name of University – Nalanda Open University, Patna (Bihar)
Name of Exam – UG & PG
Year of Exam – 1st, 2nd & Final Year
Exam Date – February/ March 2018
Result Date – July 2018 (Expected)
Official website – www.nalandaopenuniversity.com
How to get the NOU UG/PG Result 2018
- First of all visit to the official website of Nalanda Open University.
- Search there about the result of M.Com Part-I and part-II or Post Graduate Result 2018.
- Click on that link.
- A PDF file will be open which will contain the roll numbers and name of the candidate who will succeed.
- If you want, download the file in PDF format.
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2018 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2006.