Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) invites Online applications for recruitment of 57 Fitter, Machinist, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Electronic Technician, Pump Operator cum mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.npcil.nic.in on or before 28.02.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview.Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Fitter – 03
- Machinist – 02
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 02
- Electrician – 20
- Electronic Technician – 08
- Pump Operator cum mechanic – 10
- Instrument Mechanic – 07
- Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning – 05
Total No. of Vacancies : 57 Posts
Educational Qualification : Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in Fitter Trade, ITI Pass Certificate in Radio mechanic or ITI instrument mechanic/technician or Electronics mechanic/technician.
Pay Scale : ₹.12000/-
Job Location : Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.
Age Limit : Candidates applying for BSNL Notification 2017 have age details according to the recruitment board.Maximum age should not exceeds 39 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
Selection Procedure : Online Exam, Interview
How to Apply :
- Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E09183300741, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, KKNPP. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is must for screening/selection. 3) The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No. 1/KKNPP/HRM/2019.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Application : 07.02.2019
Last date for Application : 28.02.2019
Important Links :
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- National Centre for Earth Science Studies has announced vacancy for “Project Assistant Posts” – Work Place “Thiruvananthapuram”
- National Geophysical Research Institute has announced vacancy for Technician Posts – Job Location “Hyderabad”
- Naval Dockyard has announced vacancy for Apprentices – Job Location “Mumbai”