National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU) Recruitment 2017 Job alert, both fresher and experienced can get NPIU recruitment 2017 notification on recent recruitment 2017 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 31.10.2017 for the latest recruitment notification from National Project Implementation Unit NPIU 2017 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Civil Engg and allied -190 Posts
- Mechanical Engg and allied – 191 Posts
- Electrical Engg and allied – 158 Posts
- Electronics Engg and allied – 155 Posts
- Computer Engg/IT and equivalent – 177 Posts
- Chemical Engg and allied – 59 Posts
- English: 34 Posts Physics – 59 Posts
- Mathematics – 77 Posts
- Chemistry – 52 Posts
- Geology – 5 Posts
- Food Technology – 14 Posts
- Metallurgy and allied – 11 Posts
- Mining Engg and allied – 13 Posts
- Textile Engg and allied – 4 Posts
No of Vacancies : 1221 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor (Engineering Branches) – Candidates who are applying for Assistant professor in engineering colleges should have minimum qualification of BE/BTech in any discipline and ME/MTech in releavant branch from a recognized university.
- Assistant Professors (Mathematics) – The minimum qualification for applicants is M.Sc Mathematics with first class and should qualify NET/SET or PhD.
- Assistant Professor (physics) – The minimum qualification for applicants is M.Sc physics with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD.
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry) – The minimum qualification for applicants is M.Sc Chemistry with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD.
- Assistant Professor (Geology/Applied Geology) – The minimum qualification for applicants is M.Sc/M.Sc Tech in geology/applied geology/engineering geology with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD.
- Assistant Professor (English) – The minimum qualification for applicants is MA English with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided
Pay Scale : The candidate shall receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 70,000/- per month.
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- to be paid as application processing fee (non-refundable) through online mode (SB Collect). Please refer instructions for “Filling the online form”
Selection Procedure : Interviews will be held tentatively between 11 th and 15th December 2017 at interview centres as per a schedule that will be intimated to the candidate through email. The shortlisted candidates would be invited for personal interview at the interview centre he/she has opted in the online application form. No request for postponement of the date of interview would be entertained.
How to Apply : Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Follow
- Log on to NPIU Careers Page at official website to www.npiu.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility, click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct, Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofNPIURecruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates regarding recruitment :
- Starting Date for Application : 30.10.2017
- Last date for Application : 19.11.2017
Important Links regarding recruitment :
For more details read the official website : www.npiu.nic.in
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Namakkal District Court has announced vacancy for “OA, Junior Administrative Assistant” – Work Place “Namakkal”
- IIIT Trichy has announced vacancy for MTS, Assistant Posts– Job Location “Trichy”
- Ariyalur District Court has announced vacancy for “Office Assistant Posts” – Ariyalur