National Physical Laboratory (NPL) invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Skilled Manpower post in National Physical Laboratory. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nplindia.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.NPL released notification for the recruitment of the posts of Various Skilled Manpower under NPL Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may attend Walk in Interviewon 28-05-2018. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post : Skilled Manpower
Total No of Vacancies : Various Posts
Job Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed B.Tech (Computer Science) or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs.18,000/-
Application Fee : Refer to Official Notification Webpage.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible NPL Recruitment candidates can download in the prescribed form from website www.nplindia.in and send their application from on or before 28-05-2018. The Prescribed format along with photo copy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 28.05.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.nplindia.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Kolkata Police Recruitment has aannounced vacancies for “Security Personnel Posts” – Job Location “Kolkata”
- National Institute of Technology “NIT Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Assistant Registrar Posts” – In “Rourkela”
- District Health Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Pharmacist Posts” – Work Place “West Bengal”
- Steel Authority of India Limited “SAIL Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Resident House Officers posts” – Job Location “Bhilai”
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council “AHSEC Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Junior Assistant posts” – Work Place “Assam”
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority “MMRDA Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Accountant Posts” – In “Mumbai”
- Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission”JERC Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Bench Officer Posts” – Job Location “Gurgaon”