Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Management Trainee (Finance) post in Numaligarh Refinery Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 12.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post : Management Trainee (Finance)
Total No of Vacancies : 01 Post
Job Location : Guwahati, Assam
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply .
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s).
Pay Scale : Rs. 24900/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NRL Recruitment Careers Page at official website to www.nrl.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of NRL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 23.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 12.06.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.nrl.co.in