National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Scientist/Engineer-SC, Scientist/Engineer-SD, Scientific Assistant post. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 05.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Scientist/Engineer-SC – 33
Educational Qualification : M.Sc. in Agriculture Physics / Agricultural Statistics / Agricultural Meteorology / Soil Physics/Agronomy/Plant Physiology/ Soil Science/ Agricultural Chemistry/Pedology in First Class, M.Tech in Hydrology / Water Resources in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of a minimum of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent. OR M.Sc / M.Sc Tech in Applied Geology/ Geology/ Equivalent.
Pay Scale : Rs.56, 100/- Level 10
Name of Post : Scientist/Engineer-SD – 02
Educational Qualification : Ph.D. topics related to Atmospheric Modeling With M. Tech / MS / M.Sc. in Physics/Meteorology/Atmospheric Sciences/Earth Science/Mathematics or equivalent, Ph.D in Marine Biology With Post graduation in Marine sciences.
Pay Scale : Rs.67, 700/- Level 11
Name of Post : Scientific Assistant – 02
Educational Qualification : First Class B.Sc Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science from a recognized University / Institution.
Pay Scale : Rs.44, 900/- Level 7
Total No of Vacancies : 37 posts
Job Location : Hyderabad
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed be between 18 Years to 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NRSC Careers Page at official website to www.nrsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click onthe link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of NRSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 17.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 05.02.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.nrsc.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Tamilnadu Commercial Tax Department Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Office Assistant posts” – Job Location “Tamilnadu”
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited “CSPHCL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Line Attendant Posts” – In “Chhattisgarh”
- West Central Railway “WCR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Sports Person post” – Work Place “Madhya Pradesh”
- Aavin Krishnagiri Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Manager Posts” – Job Location ” Krishnagiri “
- Projects Development India Limited “PDIL Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Executive posts” – In “Gujarat”
- RHFL Recruitment hasannounced vacancies for “Assistant Manager Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”