National Skill Training Institute (NSTI) Chennai Recruitment 2018 inviting the Junior Consultant Posts offline applications from 27.10.2018 to 12.11.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in National Skill Training Institute . The detailed information on NSTI Chennai latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NSTI Chennai job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Consultant
Qualification : B. Tech/BE Degree with 2 years experience in the relevant field or Diploma with 5 years experience in the relevant field
No.of Posts : Various Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 30000/-
Age Limit : Candidates should be throught Age Limit For NSTI Chennai official Notification 2018 for more reference.
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Role : Junior Consultant Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : B. Tech/BE Degree
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.atichennai.org.in. on or before 27.10.2018 to 12.11.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- The selection will be on the basis of Qualification, Experience, Written Test (Both Theory/Practical) and an interview.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Anna University Recruitment has announced vacancy for “JRF Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Accounts Officers Posts” – In “Hyderabad”