National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following ITI Trainee posts. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- ITI (Fitter) Trainee – 30
- ITI (Electrician) Trainee – 16
- ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee – 12
- Assistant (Material/Store Keeper) Trainee – 05
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee – 06a
Total No of Vacancies : 69 posts
Job Location : Raipur
Educational Qualification : Xth +Full time Regular ITI Course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic Trades respectively Please note that course Must be approved by NCVT I SCVT and candidates who have pursued ITI course in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible. NCTVT in Storekeeping +English typing 30WPM / 150 Keystrokes Per Minute OR Xth +Full time Regular ITI Course in (Fitter / Electrician I Electronics/ Instrument Mechanic) Trade+ English typing 30WPM / 150 Keystrokes Per Minute Please note that candidates with ITI qualification must have pursued the ITI course through full time regular mode. Preferred Qualification: Proficiency in Computer Operation and Familiarization with MS Office. Full time Regular B Sc. With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in Final Vear) I Graduate in Industrial I Applied Chemistry Please note that candidates who have acquired the graduation degree through Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible
Age Limit : Candidate’s Upper age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2018. For Land Oustees of NTPC-Lara upper age limit is 37 years as on 01.01.2018. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 01 (one) year at various NTPC sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 11,500/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candid ates will be absorbed in the company’s Pay Scale of Rs. 11,500-3%-26,000 (under revision for W3 grade).
Selection Procedure : Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written test. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in skill test will be made available at www.ntpccareers.net and communication will also be sent to candidates by Speed Post. All such short listed candidates will have to appear for skill test which will be notified thereafter.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NTPC Careers Page at official website to www.ntpccareers.net
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Eligible candidates have to apply in hard copy (only as per the prescribed format as given below). Application must be affixed with latest colour passport sized photograph. Complete signedApplication Formand necessary enclosures must reach by 31.12.2017 (05:30 PM) only through speed post I registered post at the following
- DGM (HR-Rectt.),
Western Region-II Headquarters,
4th Floor, Magneto Offizo,
Labhandi, GE Road,
N.H.-6, Raipur (C.G.)-492001.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 02.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 31.12.2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download