National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Scientist post in National Technical Research Organisation. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 14.04.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Electronics – 21
Educational Qualification : First Class Master’s degree of Science in Electronics/Electronics & Computer Science/Applied Electronics/Radio physics from a recognised University or Institute or First Class Bachelor Degree in Engineering Technology.
Name of Post : Computer Science – 35
Educational Qualification : First Class Bachelor Degree in Engineering or technology in Computer Science/Computer Science & Information Technology.
Name of Post : Geo – Informatics – 06
Educational Qualification : First Class Masters Degree if Science in GEO – Informatics/Remote Sensing & GEO – Information from a Recognised University or Institute, bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology.
Total No of Vacancies : 62 posts
Job Location : All over India
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.56100 – Rs.1, 77, 500/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Gate Score, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to NTRO Careers Page at official website to www.ntro.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out ofNTRORecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 24.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 14.04.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.ntro.gov.in
Previous NTRO Recruitment Announcement
- Candidates may apply through online portal in official website ntro.gov.in
- Candidates must first read the details in the official advertisement and then register with the portal. Next the candidates must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments.
- After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee is as per official notification.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 22-07-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 11-08-2017
- Official Advertisement - Click Here to Download
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency has announced vacancy for Project Engineer,Project Economist – Job Location “Pan India”
- Madras High Court has announced vacancy for “Personal Assistant” – Tamilnadu
- Sivagangai District Court has announced vacancy for “Junior Baliff “ – Work Place “Sivagangai”