Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment has published a notification for the recruitment of 144 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Eligible candidates may apply for the post until 22-07-2017 through online portal only. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Total No. of Vacancies – 144
Distribution of Vacancies
OFFICE OR DISTRICT – VACANCIES :
Cuttack North : 03
Cuttack South : 02
Sundergarh : 03
Sambalpur : 01
Dhenakanal : 02
RMS ‘N’ : 66
RMS ‘K’ : 08
RMS ‘BG’ : 17
PSD, Bhubaneswar : 18
DAP, Cuttack : 10
CO, Bhubaneswar : 08
RO, Berhampur : 03
RO, Sambalpur : 03
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 18-25 years (upper age relaxation is in accordance to Government Norms).
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed 10th standard/Matriculation from a Recognized Board or possess an ITI Diploma from a Recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale – Rs.18000/- with allowances according to Level 1of 7th pay commission.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – odisha.postalcareers.in
- Application Procedure –
- For applying, the candidate must visit the official site odisha.postalcareers.in
- Then the candidate must click on Direct Recruitment OF MTS tab to apply.
- The candidate must click on NOTIFICATION / ADVT – MTS / VACANCIES MTS link to reach the official notification and after going through it he/she can start filling up application form by pressing Apply Online
- Then the candidate must scan in appropriate and recent photograph and signature of himself/herself.
- After completing filling up of form click on “Submit” button and take aprint out of application form for future use.
- Application fee details are as follows
- 100/- For Application Form – GEN Candidates
- 400/- For Examination – GEN Candidates
- No Fee SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Women Candidates
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through two stages.
- First, Written Test
SECTIONS – SUBJECTS – MARKS – QUESTIONS:
A – General Knowledge – 25 – 25
B – Mathematics – 25 – 25
C(I) – English – 25 – 25
C(II) – Regional Language Odia – 25 – 25
Total 100 – 100
- Second, Personal Interview
- Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Last Date of Online Application 22-07-2017
- Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Website – odisha.postalcareers.in
- Download Official Recruitment Notification