Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment has published a notification for the recruitment of 144 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Eligible candidates may apply for the post until 22-07-2017 through online portal only. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Total No. of Vacancies – 144
Distribution of Vacancies
|Office or District||Vacancies|
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 18-25 years (upper age relaxation is in accordance to Government Norms).
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed 10th standard/Matriculation from a Recognized Board or possess an ITI Diploma from a Recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale – Rs.18000/- with allowances according to Level 1of 7th pay commission.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – odisha.postalcareers.in
- Application Procedure –
- For applying, the candidate must visit the official site odisha.postalcareers.in
- Then the candidate must click on Direct Recruitment OF MTS tab to apply.
- The candidate must click on NOTIFICATION / ADVT – MTS / VACANCIES MTS link to reach the official notification and after going through it he/she can start filling up application form by pressing Apply Online
- Then the candidate must scan in appropriate and recent photograph and signature of himself/herself.
- After completing filling up of form click on “Submit” button and take aprint out of application form for future use.
- Application fee details are as follows
- 100/- For Application Form – GEN Candidates
- 400/- For Examination – GEN Candidates
- No Fee SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Women Candidates
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through two stages.
- First, Written Test
|C(II)||Regional Language Odia||25||25|
- Second, Personal Interview
- Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Last Date of Online Application 22-07-2017
- Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Website – odisha.postalcareers.in
- Download Official Recruitment Notification