Oil India Limited Chartered Accountant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Oil India Limited invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Chartered Accountant post in Oil India Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.oil-india.com. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob page.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Chartered Accountant
Total No of Vacancies : 02 posts
Job Location : Assam
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Associate Member of ICAI/ ICMAI + One year experience in Finance/ Accounts/ Audit in a Govt., Public/Private organization of repute or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible.
Age Limit : Oil India Limited official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs. 55000/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Oil India Limited Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.oil-india.com. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Address :
- Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters,
Oil India Limited, PO- Udayan Vihar,
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 20.07.2018 at 08.00 AM
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.oil-india.com
Previous Oil India Recruitment Announcement
- Manager (Accounts)
- Sr.Accounts Officer
- Manager (Accounts): Rs.80000-Rs.220000
- Sr.Accounts Officer: Rs.60000-Rs.180000
- Starting Date for Application : 06.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 05.07.2018
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication/Public Relations/Social Work/Rural Management of minimum 2 years duration with 60% mark.
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate degree in Geology of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Mathematics at Graduation level.
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate degree in Chemistry of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Graduation level.
- Starting Date for Application : 28.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 29.06.2018
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Secretarial Assistant (Englishy Stenography (English)/ Secretarial Practice
- Photographer/ Digital Photographer
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)
- Starting Date for Application : 15.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 23.06.2018
- Age relaxation by 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- In case of candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) age relaxation will be 10 years for (PWD-UR), 15 years for (PWD-SC/ST) & 13 years for (PWD-OBC-NCL).
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government directives.
- Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 21.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.05.2018
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Karur District Court has announced vacancy for Computer Operator – Job Location “Karur”
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has announced vacancy for “Various Posts” – Mangalore
- Competition Commission of India has announced vacancy for “Various Posts” – Work Place “Delhi”