Oil India Limited (OIL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 47 Grade-“C” posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post till 12-08-2017 through online portal. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Grade “C”
- Total No. of Vacancies – 47
- Location – Pan India
|Senior Engineer - Drilling||7|
|Senior Engineer - Field Engineering||2|
|Senior Engineer - Pipeline||4|
|Senior Engineer - Production||3|
|Senior Engineer - Civil||2|
|Senior Chemist /Senior Research Scientist||5|
|Senior Officer - HR||3|
|Senior Engineer - IT/ERP||5|
|Senior Engineer - Telecom/ Instrumentation||6|
|Senior Officer - HSE/ Senior Engineer - Fire Service||7|
|Senior Officer - PA||2|
- Age – Candidate must have a maximum age of 32/34 yrs as on 12-08-2017. Relaxation is as per Official Notification.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate in relevant discipline. Details are given in Official Notification.
- Pay Scale – Rs.32900-58000/-
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – oil-india.com
- Candidates must first read the details in the official advertisement and then register with the portal. Next the candidates must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee details are as follows
- 500/- GEN & Other Candidates
- No Fee SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- To be paid through online payment options.
- Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Written test, GD & Viva Voce and Medical Test.
- Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 13-07-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 12-08-2017
- Last Date for Depositing Fee 16-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: