Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites Online applications for recruitment of 86 Assistant Technician, Assistant Grade-III, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Junior Assistant, Junior Fireman Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.ongcindia.com on or before 20.02.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) Level A2 – 04
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) Level A2 – 02
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) Level A2 – 04
- Assistant Technician (Civil) Level A2 – 01
- Assistant Grade -III (Transport) Level A2 – 01
- Junior Technical Assistant (Survey) Level A1 – 01
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) Level A1 – 02
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) Level A1 – 05
- Junior Fire Supervisor Level A1 – 15
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Admin) Level A1 – 09
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle) Level A1 – 02
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations) Level A1 – 05
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) Level A1 – 04
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) Level A1 – 03
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) Level A1 – 07
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) Level A1 – 01
- Junior Assistant (Official Language) Level A1 – 01
- Junior Fireman Level W1 – 19
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom./ E&T Engineering or MSc. In Physics with Electronics. 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering. 3 years Diploma in Auto/Mechanical Engineering/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/ Administratio n or Post Graduate. Valid Heavy vehicle Driving license is essential. Matric with Science and Trade certificate in Auto/ Fitting/ Diesel/ Instrumentation/ Turner/ Machining/ Tractor/ Motor vehicle/ Welding/ Black smithy/ Boiler Attendant/ Machinist Grinder Trades. Should have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence. Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects. Typing speed 30 w.p.m in Hindi. And Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications (including Hindi) in the office environment. Tests apply
No.of Posts : 86 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 10,000 /- to ₹. 27,000/- Per Month.
Age Limit : General Candidates – Maximum 30 yrs Minimum 18 yrs (born between 21.02.1989 to 21.02.2001). OBC- Non Creamy layer – Maximum 33 yrs Minimum 18 yrs (born between 21.02.1986 to 21.02.2001)
Application Fee : Gen/ OBC – ₹. 370/-, ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil.
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Chennai, Karaikal, Tamil Nadu
Job Role : Assistant Technician Posts.
Job category : Govt Jobs, Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Visit ONGC official website – www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/home/ on or before 31.01.2019 to 20.02.2019, 1800 hours
- Search for Junior Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to ONGC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on ONGC and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 05 Junior Assistant job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if ONGC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Andhra Bank has announced vacancy for “Sub Staff Posts” – Jaipur
- ONGC Chennai has announced vacancy for Apprentice Posts – Job Location “Chennai”
- Tamilnadu Textile Corporation Ltd has announced vacancy for “Assistant Posts” – Work Place “Coimbatore”